The Akamai Identity Cloud (AIC) service will undergo a maintenance update on 14 JULY 2022 starting at 17:00 UTC and lasting for ~4 hours. The service will remain operational during this period with no disruptions expected for any AIC service.
- When: 14 JULY 2022, 17:00 UTC
- What: The Authentication Service will be updated to start and resume sessions from login hints. The service will also undergo a number of maintenance changes for dependency cleanup and improved configuration loading. In addition, the Registration Gateway will be updated to route traffic for the client setting publish endpoints from a legacy service.
- Component Area(s)*: Hosted Login, OpenID Connect, Configuration- Legacy Clients and Settings
- Duration/Impact: The service will remain operational during this period without any expected impact.
From August 1st through August 9, 2022, the Identity Cloud Engineering team will be performing major updates to databases that store the end user profiles. These updates will require 30 to 60 minutes of downtime depending on the complexity of performing the upgrade. For more information please see Updated: Major database upgrade planned.
* Component Area(s) - The Identity Cloud API documentation for each Component Area and Associated Service can be found on the Akamai Education Center (https://identitydocs.akamai.com/home/proposed-release-categories) site.
If you experience a service issue during or shortly after this planned change please contact AkaTec.