Jul 18,2022 — Edge Diagnostics improvements
8 months ago by email@example.com
The latest update for Edge Diagnostics include:
- Users can submit cURL request for all hostnames and URLs.
- URLs are scanned for potentially malicious extensions:
- For URLs with potentially malicious extensions, the response body has 0 bytes.
- Response body is fetched only for allowed content-type:
- CURL submission is subjected to time-out of 30 seconds and rate-limit.
Also, the Diagnostic Tools UI is now discontinued and replaced with Edge Diagnostics.