The latest CloudTest release includes the following feature and bug fixes:
- Enable grids to run on Akamai Connected Cloud (Linode).
- Fixed and issue with Maestros running with High CPU
- Fixed a NumberFormatException issue with the Jenkins Plugin on Multi-User Comps
- Fixed a Rename Dialog Error: Undefined key
- Fixed an issue with AWS EIPs not being tagged when requested through CloudTest Main
- Fixed an issue with Custom AMIs for launching Mains with white space in the custom AMI field which caused deployment failures.
- Fixed an issue with RSDB - NullPointer exception for CloudType Main
- Fixed an issue where TLS policy prohibited the ability to add an Azure CPA Service Principal to a CloudTest instance