The latest update for CloudTest includes the following features, enhancements, and bug fixes:
- Default new global properties to be asynchronous.
- Add tip text to column headers for Errors and Error Percent for collections related table widgets
- Added GCE tags to instance deployment
- Fixed an issue with global properties that are incorrectly acting synchronously
- Fixed a performance issue with authentication system
- Fixed a performance issue with load generators communicating with the Main unnecessarily
- Fixed an issue with HAR import where if H2 headers are detected, then certain headers are omitted
- Fixed an issue with a failure in the Windows Conductor start up.
- Fixed an issue with MacOS Conductor that caused websockets recording to not function correctly