You should understand how to implement Cloud Wrapper. You'll use different interfaces to manage separate configuration components.
This process uses the Cloud Wrapper UI and its associated behavior in Property Manager. These are the interfaces used:
- Cloud Wrapper UI. Use this to create and activate Cloud Wrapper configurations.
- Property Manager. Use this to manage the Cloud Wrapper behavior for your property.
- Add Cloud Wrapper to your contract. Contact your account team to see if it's compatible with your workflow.
- Determine your capacity needs. Your account team will perform a footprint analysis on your property to determine your capacity needs.
- Add capacity to your contract. Your account team will add the requested capacity to your contract.
- Add capacity in the Cloud Wrapper portal. Your account team will add the capacity in the Cloud Wrapper portal. They must complete this before the next step.
- Create and activate your Cloud Wrapper configuration. Use the Cloud Wrapper UI to create and activate your configuration .
- Add the Cloud Wrapper behavior to your property. Use Property Manager to Add a Cloud Wrapper behavior to your property.
- Enable Cloud Wrapper. Use Property Manager to enable the Cloud Wrapper behavior. Identify the active configuration for your Location when enabling the behavior.
Updated about 1 year ago