Note that much of the work in this release are deliverables for API Gateway 1.1 beta program.
- Beta: You can now specify in API Definitions whether your API uses GraphQL to deliver structured content to clients. If so, you can configure specific caching settings for your GraphQL API.
- Beta: You can customize selected error messages that your APIs return to clients. This includes the error message response body, HTTP status code, and headers.
- Key collection names must be at least 1 character in length.
- Responses for “not-null” and “type-mismatch” errors returned in the API Endpoint Definition and API Keys and Traffic Management APIs are more descriptive and informative.
- Responses in the API Endpoint Definition and API Keys and Traffic Management APIs provide information about missing values.