- You can customize cache keys by specifying whether to use a query string in an incoming request to differentiate objects in a cache.
- API registration form with numerous resources renders more quickly.
- The Activate button in the Activate API window is always available.
- Quota reports show the correct graph for non-existing data.
- The manual quota reset is reflected correctly in quota reports.
- When importing an API definition file, all resources can be saved after you modify one of the imported resources.
- Reimporting Swagger and YAML files no longer produces internal server errors.
- The daily quota reset is displayed properly in quota reports.
- More accurate error messages are returned for quota headers-related errors.
- The error message for incorrect origin hostname is more transparent.
- API error messages are consistent in capitalization.
- The new text in the key import modal now clearly states that the import operation appends keys to a collection.
- The CSV format example in the key import modal now includes the description field.