The LA version of API Gateway is available and includes the following updates:
- If you define an API using the Swagger import method, the Swagger version of the imported API definition file appears on the API configuration page.
- You can resize columns in tables in both Key and Quota Management and API Definitions.
- In Key and Quota Management, you can export API keys to a CSV, XML, or JSON file.
- When you create key collections, you associate them with an access control group and a contract.
- Save controls are always available at the bottom of a page when scrolling.
- API key location and API caching fields in API Definitions now include additional contextual help.